Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Update on Sophia - Aug 25th

Dr. Reyes, Sophia, and Mommy
Cousin Katie
Aunt Karen and Uncle Ray
Aunt Jen and Cousin Brandon



Michelle's Parents


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Michelle & Drew!! So excited for you. I'm really disappointed we haven't put our schedules together yet, but hope to VERY soon!
I showed the girls your blog. Mady said "awww, she's so cute". Seems to me that's what you said when you first saw Mady - can you believe that was over 7 years ago?!? Sheesh! Time flies! I love you and miss you - glad you and your picky hubby enjoyed the fruit bouquet - see you soon
Ms T

Anonymous said...

Well, from a person who does not particularly care for babies I must say that Sophia is TRULY a HOT BABE! And she was soo sweet and mild mannered when I first met her. Hope she doesn't pick up any of daddy's anticks! ;-)
A